Your local Heritage Seeds territory manager will help you create the right custom mix for you.
They will ask you for the following information:
- What type of stock (cattle, sheep, horses, combination) will I be running?
- What is the grazing pattern (set/rotational)?
- When do I/you want feed/for how long?
- What is the size of the paddock?
- What is the soil type across the paddock?
- What does my soil test say?
- What is my average annual rainfall and what is the current season doing?
- Will the paddock be irrigated or Dryland?
- What planting method will I use?
- What machinery do I have available?
- Will I need to hire a contractor